Senior Frontend Developer
We are looking for a motivated and talented frontend developer with a passion for learning and growing with a positive, proactive attitude. Nodes already creates awesome mobile solutions and we’re building a team that can take that to the web. If you are someone who is comfortable taking an idea from design through to deployment then we would love to hear from you.
- Take web builds from design through to final delivery.
- Support in the maintenance of web projects after delivery.
- Ensure all code is developed using industry recognised standards
- Assist the team with peer reviews and in ensuring the highest quality code is delivered.
- Communicate with the design team to ensure designs are well understood, pragmatically thought through, technically feasible and accurately developed
- Be prepared to attend client meetings when required
- Work with our in-house designers, developers, solution architects and digital consultants.
It’s important you have the following:
- Experience with HTML / CSS / Sass and associated tooling.
- Experience building, maintaining and iterating on web applications
- Experience interfacing with a variety of backend APIs
- Experience with a recognised development approach, including both development and test strategies
- Experience with modern build pipeline tooling such as Yarn, NPM, Webpack, Bower
- 3+ years of front-end web application development experience
- Experience with any other development technologies or platforms would be beneficial (PHP, C#, Swift, Kotlin, etc.)
- Experience working in an agile team
We can offer:
- An interesting work environment with talented colleagues
- A full time position with numerous possibilities for growing internally
- Office in the beautiful city center of Copenhagen
- Regular team nights’ out, yearly whole-company retreat in another country
- Newest Macbook, Bose headphones, displays, etc.
- Company provide breakfast, lunch, snacks and all kinds of drinks
- Salary depending on qualifications
At Nodes, we rely on stunning design and cutting-edge technology, we never compromise on the methodologies that ensure delivery of successful, robust, reliable digital solutions and business transformations. With offices in Copenhagen, London, Berlin, Amsterdam, Aarhus, Prague, Dubai and Dnipro, we are one of EMEA’s leading digital product development agencies and, since 2017, a proud part of the Monstar Lab Group, extending the family to 26 cities in 15 countries.