Digital Project Manager
We are looking to grow our London team with a talented Delivery Consultant within our Project Management team.
This role needs someone who understands that excellence comes from delivering quality work to happy clients via a motivated team. Fusing a collaborative focus with a pragmatic mindset is key to supporting, nurturing and growing the Nodes client base in the UK.
Our UK team has developed a very strong portfolio of clients over the past 8 years, working with the likes of Avon, Tempur, HSBC, Krispy Kreme and Scotrail.
Our team is dedicated, passionate and high achieving. We exceed our business goals by nurturing a collaborative, supportive and engaging working environment.
We are a strategic, design-led technology consulting partner with key strengths in mobile app, customer experience and Sitecore projects.
- Create strong partnerships with clients, building trust through transparency and collaboration
- Manage your own portfolio of client projects, utilizing Agile best practice
- Be a strong servant-leader to your Development Squad(s)
- Advise clients within design thinking, product ownership, digital transformation and other related fields
- Solutions-focused with the drive to see the project through
- Be a power user of JIRA / Confluence and / or Azure DevOps, supporting your team to get the best out of these tools, ensuring excellence in Agile planning and delivery
- Be commercially minded, managing projects to ensure commercial goals are met
- Identify growth opportunities within your clients business, working with our commercial team to nurture and land these more-biz opportunities
- Support the team in pre-sales for new opportunities
- Be an active and supportive member of the UK team
- Excellent verbal and written communications in English
- Proven experience with managing digital projects using an Agile methodology, qualifications in Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Understand software engineering practices and digital design
- Proven experience working on web, mobile and CMS builds
- Proven experience working for 3rd parties, and blended teams with local, nearshored and offshored members.
- Proven experience of tackling difficult situations and handling blockers, with a pragmatic and empathic approach, both internally and client-facing
- Comfortable with handling multiple projects and tasks simultaneously, working in a fast-paced environment
- Proven experience of tracking metrics, managing team utilisation and reporting financial status to the business
- Proven experience of working with new business proposals such as RFI’s and RFP’s.
- Experience with account management & opportunity tracking software such as Forecast, Harvest and Salesforce
- Experience writing Scope of Work and Change Request documents
- Willingness to learn new tools and develop second skills
Nice to have
- Experience with the following tools: Azure DevOps, Jira, Confluence, Slack
- Interest in travelling