We are a young, ambitious mobile agency working with all sorts of digital solutions, mainly driven around mobile development. We are in total 75+ employees across our London, Copenhagen, Aarhus, Prague and Berlin offices. We are a bunch of geeks who love to discuss everything from robot programming and the latest web-based trends, to the newest native OS features during our lunch breaks. We have a young, informal work culture with a flat structure and good camaraderie.
We are looking for an Android developer to join our team in Copenhagen or London.
You have developed Android for a long period of time, and therefore have something you can show us – either live apps or snippets/projects on GitHub. You are highly passionate about development, and aren’t afraid to push technologies or yourself to the limit to create super cool projects.
An interesting work environment with talented colleagues
Salary depending on qualifications
Relocation to the London office
It’s important you have the following:
- 3+ years experience in Android
- Have worked with RESTful API's
- Take responsibility of projects you are working on
- Quality conscious
- Attention to detail
It’s advantageous if you have following:
- Development experience on other mobile platforms
- Messed around with CI systems
- DI experience
- Worked with tooling or internal frameworks
- Worked with Kotlin in a couple of projects