Marketing Manager - Copenhagen
We are looking for an awesome Marketing Manager to drive our Marketing activities in Denmark. With your growth mindset you will deliver impactful customer experiences for our existing accounts as well as attract new business target groups to grow our business and feed the our sales pipeline.
In the role as Marketing Manager you will:
Set the direction together with our local Engagement Directors in Copenhagen and Aarhus on how to grow key accounts and win new business accounts in our target verticals. You will do that through strong thought leadership creation executed through digital and offline activities.
You will have a huge impact on some of our key clients that are critical to grow and the new industries we want to un-luck. Furthermore you will play a key role in rolling out and build our new brand, Monstarlab, in Denmark.
You’re a part of our Danish team, but you will also be in close connection and collaborating with our Global Commercial Organisation.
As a part of Nodes (Monstarlab) we will make sure you grow your career by working across borders and across functions including CRM, content marketing, demand generation, field marketing, PR and more.
You will be responsible for building customer insight driven marketing strategies and campaigns:
- Ideate and execute 1:1 customer journeys that include executive engagement, thought leadership, events, digital experiences, etc. to create new customer relationships and develop opportunities with sales.
- Leverage demand generation programs and marketing assets to create custom content to drive account-specific, “always-on” marketing engagement.
- Partner with local Engagement Directors and Leadership to align on priorities and areas of opportunity within strategic accounts and new business opportunities.
- Develop annual marketing plans, create a calendar of campaigns and events, including the co-ordination and production of content
- Build the Monstarlab brand in the marketplace through thought leadership, C-level interactions, PR, trade press, clients, procurement relationships and other activities
- Lead co-ordination and execution of local office Advisory Boards
Key Success Metrics
- Account based Marketing influence on pipeline creation and won opportunities with existing accounts.
- Account based Marketing influence on pipeline creation and won opportunities with new business accounts.
- Thought Leadership content strategy: Customised content, customer PR, campaigns and cases.
- PR - Make sure our brand transition from Nodes to Monstarlab go smoothly in the Danish market.
- Quality new business lead generation
- Developing strong relationships with industry press, relevant journalists and publications, and industry intermediaries
- Effective management of annual marketing budget
- Constantly looks for ways to improve the marketing functions and proactive in suggesting and scoping changes
- Ability to leverage data and insights in the development of and to continually optimize marketing plans based on our CRM and market demands.
- Strong ability to collaborate with and influence our sales team and accounts.
- Demand creation, both sales-led and marketing-led.
- Self-starter with a strong predisposition for action and solving problems.
- 3+ years of B2B marketing experience
- Industry experience, preferably in tech or consulting.
- Ability to gather data/insights from multiple internal and external sources to understand impact across accounts and opportunities.
- Working knowledge of the marketing technology landscape of B2B and account-targeted platforms and tools.
- Aptitude and passion for both strategy formulation and program execution.
- Previous Wordpress, Salesforce and Linkedin Sales Navigator experience is a bonus.
At Nodes (Monstarlab), we are in the business of engineering awesome. Relying on stunning design and cutting-edge technology, we never compromise on the methodologies that ensure delivery of successful, robust, reliable digital solutions and business transformations. With 27 offices from NY to Tokyo we are one of the leading digital product development agencies. You will be working out of Copenhagen.