At Nodes, a part of Monstar Lab Group, we are in the business of engineering awesome. Relying on stunning design and cutting-edge technology, we never compromise on the methodologies that ensure delivery of successful, robust, reliable digital solutions and business transformations. With 27 offices in cities like Copenhagen, Tokyo, Dubai, New York, and many others we are one of the world’s leading digital product development agencies.
We are looking for a motivated and talented iOS Engineer with a passion for learning and growing with a positive, proactive attitude. Nodes already creates awesome mobile solutions to join our team. If you are someone who is comfortable taking an idea from design through to deployment then we would love to hear from you.
Today we have 750 engineers, split into 20+ offices in 20+ technologies and 150+ Consultants into 10+ offices and we are starting new projects daily with different demands on skills, spoken languages & locations/timezones.
- You will be responsible for the end-to-end development of iOS applications
- Writing top-notch Swift code
- Ensure all code is developed using industry recognised standards
- Assist the team with peer reviews and in ensuring the highest quality code is delivered
- Participate in the creation of high quality, compact code
- Write clean, reusable code and have a passion for mobile development
- Collaborate with Engineers, UX and Product Design to define, design and ship new features
- Partner closely with front-end, back-end, Android, project manangers and UX team members
- Participate in daily stand-ups, sprint planning and estimation
- An interesting work environment with talented colleagues
- A full-time position with numerous possibilities for growing internally
- Office in the beautiful city center of Prague
- Regular team nights’ out, yearly whole-company retreat in another country
- Newest Macbook or ThinkPad, Bose headphones, displays, and other hardware
- Fully paid sick days and 4 weeks vacation
- Company provided breakfast, lunch, snacks and all kinds of drinks
- Optional sports card (Multisport) program
It’s important you have the following:
- Experience writing Swift code and developing native iOS apps
- Good understanding of design patterns & Object Orientated Programming
- Enthusiastic about teamwork in an AGILE/Scrum environment
- Collaborative working style and open in communication
- Your skills include Git usage and the ability to design RESTful APIs.