As Marketing Director you will be responsible for Monstarlab marketing, communication strategies, branding and image. Tasked with generating brand awareness, consideration and ultimately growth by maintaining a consultative relationship with a target list of sectors/clients. Primarily for the UK market with assistance to Netherlands and German markets.
- Develop annual marketing plans, create a calendar of campaigns and events, including the co-ordination and production of content
- Lead the local office Marketing function by guiding the day-to-day activities of the marketing team, including the definition and administration of the annual marketing budget
- Managing all strategic and operational marketing and, as needed, assist in the creation of new business bid activities
- Work with EED’s/ED’s to assist in execution of campaigns and content that deliver existing client growth opportunities in line with account development plans
- Work alongside the MD in the planning, coordinating and implementation of business plans including the penetration of new sectors, markets and creation of new services/capabilities
- Build the Monstarlab brand in the marketplace through thought leadership, C-level interactions, PR, trade press, clients, procurement relationships and other activities
- Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends and the activities of competitors and adjusting the marketing plan if necessary
- Drive increased revenue to achieve the Company's ambitious growth targets and new business lead generation
- Lead co-ordination and execution of local office Advisory Boards
- Work with Global marketing team to direct content on all social media channels, central website, digital marketing campaigns, SEO, and other central activities
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing activities using pre-determined KPIs, optimising where these activities where required for maximum ROI
- Negotiate with media agencies, partners and secure agreements on the production of promotional materials
- Assist in the marketing activities of both the Amsterdam and Berlin offices
With a proven track record of successfully building a professional services brand, you are able to take risks, and manage them intelligently and approach problem solving creatively. You must have:
- Experience of line managing, coaching and mentoring junior team members in marketing department.
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills, to lead, motivate and inspire and operate as a strategic leader in the business.
- Experience of marketing and selling services related to the following: Digital Strategy, Customer Experience, Technology Consulting and Emerging Technology are desirable.
Criteria for success
- Quality new business lead generation
- Assist in growth target and revenue generation
- Developing strong relationships with industry press, relevant journalists and publications, and industry intermediaries
- Managing marketing team (interns + others)
- Effective management of annual marketing budget
- Strong networking, negotiating, and business leadership
- Supports the businesses leadership objectives
- Constantly looks for ways to improve the marketing functions and proactive in suggesting and scoping changes
What we can offer you
At Monstarlab, we care a great deal about a good work-life balance and a flat, accessible organisational structure. We define ourselves as employers in the sense of trust shared amongst co-workers and in constantly and unanimously providing the opportunity for autonomy in individual approaches to work and stakeholder management.
You will work with some of the world’s most talented marketeers, designers, developers and consultants to shape your skillset and become a positive driving force for change in the industry. We believe strongly in coaching, development and investing in your future.
- An interesting work environment with talented colleagues
- A full-time position with numerous possibilities for growing internally
- Regular team nights out
- Newest Macbook or ThinkPad, Bose headphones, displays, and other hardware
- Fully paid sick days and 4 weeks holiday (in addition to public holidays)
- Company social breakfasts as well as snacks, fruit and a fully loaded beer fridge
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
Engineering awesome. Powered by the world’s best. That’s Monstarlab. Over a thousand of the world’s best developers, designers, strategists and project managers working on the most complex challenges out there. We don’t just solve our client’s challenges. We use our know-how to develop products, platforms, services and businesses that empower and amplify human creativity and support the next generation of tech-savvy thinkers and makers. Blending strategic thinking with stunning design and cutting-edge technology, we engineer awesome solutions that perform.