Global Account Based Marketing Manager - Copenhagen
Our Global Marketing team is looking for you to lead our Account Based Marketing strategy to deliver impactful customer experiences for existing accounts as well as new business target groups.
In the role as Global Account Based Marketing Manager you will
You will set the direction together with our local Engagement Directors on how we want to grow key accounts and win new business accounts in our target verticals. You will do that through strong thought leadership creation executed through digital and offline activities.
You will have a huge impact on some of Monstarlab’s Global key clients that are critical to grow. You’re a part of a team, our Global Commercial Organisation, we’re focused on making a difference and supporting sales throughout all stages of the sales process. As a part of Monstarlab we will make sure you grow your career by working across borders and across functions including CRM, content marketing, demand generation, field marketing, sales and more.
You will be responsible for building customer insight driven marketing strategies and campaigns across our group:
- Ideate and execute 1:1 customer journeys that include executive engagement, thought leadership, events, digital experiences, etc. to create new customer relationships and develop opportunities with sales.
- Leverage global demand generation programs and marketing assets to create custom content to drive account-specific, “always-on” marketing engagement.
- Partner with local sales leadership to align on priorities and areas of opportunity within strategic accounts.
- Lead on-going account check-ins with account executives to ensure account goals, key contacts and account plans remain on track, and discuss upcoming account requirements and modifications.
- Provide ongoing data and insights on strategic accounts and contacts within these accounts.
- Own reporting and analysis on account-based marketing programs, ensuring programs perform against goals and are continually optimized in strong cooperation with our Salesforce responsible.
Key Success Metrics
- ABM influence on pipeline creation and won opportunities with existing accounts.
- ABM influence on pipeline creation and won opportunities with new business accounts.
- Thought Leadership strategy: Customised content, customer PR, campaigns and cases.
- Integration of the ABM strategy with our CRM - to ensure global visibility and engagement.
- Ability to leverage data and insights in the development of and to continually optimize marketing plans based on our CRM and market demands.
- Strong ability to collaborate with and influence the local sales team and accounts.
- Demand creation, both sales-led and marketing-led.
- Self-starter with a strong predisposition for action and solving problems.
- 3+ years of multi-channel B2B marketing experience in enterprise accounts, ideally in account based marketing.
- Industry experience, preferably in tech or consulting.
- Ability to gather data/insights from multiple internal and external sources to understand impact across accounts and opportunities.
- Working knowledge of the marketing technology landscape of B2B and account-targeted platforms and tools.
- Aptitude and passion for both strategy formulation and program execution.
Previous sales or consulting experience is a plus.
- Previous Salesforce and Linkedin Sales navigator experience is a plus
At Nodes (Monstarlab), we are in the business of engineering awesome. Relying on stunning design and cutting-edge technology, we never compromise on the methodologies that ensure delivery of successful, robust, reliable digital solutions and business transformations. With 27 offices from NY to Tokyo we are one of the leading digital product development agencies. You will be working out of Copenhagen (Denmark), London (UK) or Tokyo (Japan).